Earls Court Underground Station; Phase 1View on Map
Scope of work
- Diversion and removal of existing electrical systems.
- Installation of an under-decking lighting system and CMS, including in excess of 350 luminaires.
- Diversion & removal of existing and temporary installation of the camera and PA system.
- Removal and refurbishment of English Heritage protected platform train indicators.
- Installation of:
- Full electrical survey to entire station, including the testing of all circuits.
- Contract: Temporary Lighting, Electrical Surveys, Diversion and Removal of Existing Services.
- Principal contractor: Giffen Group plc
- Client: Metronet Rail SSL Ltd
- Contract value: £2 million
- Division: Underground